นาย ศรีสวัสดิ์, ขันทอง
PhD students / Research Assistant
Rice Science Center(RSC), Rice Gene Discovery Unit (RGDU), Kasetsart University, Kamphaengsaen,
No1 Moo6. Kamphaengsaen, Nakhonpathom 73140, Thailand
ศูนย์วิทยาศาสตร์ข้าว, ห้องปฏิบัติการค้นหาและใช้ประโยชน์ยีนข้าว มหาวิทยาลัยเกษตรศาสตร์ วิทยาเขตกำแพงแสน
เลขที่ 1 หมู่ 6 ต.กำแพงแสน อ.กำแพงแสน จ.นครปฐม 73140
A boy from northeast of Thailand that far from civilization but fertility of natural, there have hill, river and fertility land. Their family is a farmer. He name is Sri, I were studied grad 1-9 at Ban Cham Jangmang school and finished grad 10-12 at Benchama Maharat School. And then, I were studied graduate at Ubon Ratchathani University, faculty of Agriculture, major agronomy and finished master degree at there. Today I am study Ph.D. for plant breeding program at Kasetsart university, Kampheang Sean campus, faculty of Agriculture at Kamphaeng sean.
I like plant breeding, because it have an exciting experian and you can see new varieties, new plant type, ext. Rice breeding is an issue of my interesting because it major step food of Thai people and it is commercial crop. However, rice production was many problems to reduce yield and quality. Therefore, rice breeding is a key to solve them and it has many jobs for me to do it.
My spend time, I used time to play internet for reading news and investment in SET index. Some time I have trip to adventure with my friends. And use time for my healthy, I like jogging and football. And the last I use my time for my family.
- 2009 Bachelor of Science (Agriculture), Ubon Ratchathani University
- 2013 Master of Science (Agriculture), Ubon Ratchathani University
I am interesting to play internet for reading news and investment in SET index. And I have interest to adventure trip. And use time for my healthy, I like jogging and football.
- Oo K.S., A. Kongjaimun, S. Khanthong, M. Yi, T.T. Myint, S. Korinsak, J.L. Siangliw, K.M. Myint, A. Vanavichit, C. Malumpong, T. Toojinda. 2015. Characterization of Myanmar Paw San Hmwe accessions using functional genetic markers. Rice science. 22(2), DOI: 10.1016/S1672-6308(14)60285-7 new
- Khanthong, S., K. Riabroy, T. Toojinda, and S. Kate-ngam. 2014. Evaluation of aromatic glutinous rice introgression lines carrying qBl1 and qBl11 for blast resistance. In: The 3th National rice research conference. September 11-12, 2014, Miracle Grand Convention Hotel, Bangkok. 135-139.
- Dangthaisong, P., R. Kaewcheenchai, S. Taprab, T. Toojinda, W. Jamboonsri, S. Khanthong, and W. Sattayachiti. 2014. Improvement of Pathum Thani 1 rice variety for submergence tolerance bacterial blight and brown planthopper resistance by marker-assisted selection. In: The 31th Proceedings of rice and temperate cereal crops annual conference. May 21-23, 2014. Royal phala cliff beach resort and spa, Rayong. 165-177.
- Riabroy K. S Khanthong, T. Toojinda, and S. Kate-ngam. 2013. Fragrance gene and molecular basis of fragrant rice. Thai journal of genetics. 6(2): 93-114.
- Kongjaimun A., S. Khanthong, J. Sanitchon and T. Toojinda. 2013. SSIIa gene use as marker-assisted selection for gelatinization temperature in rice (Oryza sativa L.). In: Burapha University International Conference, July 4-5, 2013, Pattaya.
- Khanthong, S., K. Riabroy, T. Toojinda, and S. Kate-ngam. 2012. Development of aromatic glutinous rice variety for rainfed lowland rice production in Mekong region coping with climate change. In: The 2st National rice research conference. December 21-23, 2012, Swissotel Le Concorde, Bangkok. 263-267.
- Khanthong, S., K. Riabroy, T. Toojinda, and S. Kate-ngam. 2012. Breeding multi stress tolerance aromatic glutinous rice variety for rainfed lowland rice production in Mekong region coping with climate change. In: 10th International Symposium on Rice Functional Genomics. November 26-29, 2012 Chiang Mai, Thailand. PG12.
- Khanthong S., T. Toojinda and S. Kate-ngam. 2012. Marker-assisted pyramiding blast resistance gene into introgression lines of IR57514: Preliminary submergence tolerance evaluation of F3 population. Khon Kaen Agricuture Journal. 40 (supplement) : 417-423.
- Khanthong, S; C. Jantasuriyarat and S. Katengam. 2010. Searching for the presence of a broad apectrum blast resistance gene Pib in local Thai rice using DNA marker. In: The 1st National rice research conference “Moving rice research towards innovation”. 15-17 December 2010, Kasetsart University, Bangkok.
- Khanthong, S; C. Jantasuriyarat and S. Katengam. 2010. The use of DNA marker to investigate rice blast resistant gene, Pita, in wild and local Thai rice in Northeast of Thailand. In Proceeding of the 4th Ubon Ratchathani University Research Conference. 9-10 August 2010, Laithong Hotel, Ubon Ratchathani. 132-140.
- Khanthong, S; C. Jantasuriyarat and S. Katengam. 2010. Blast disease and rice breeding for blast disease resistance through marker-assisted selection. Thai journal of genetics. 3 (2) : 106-119.