- Vanavichit, A. and Yoshihashi, T. 2010. Molecular Aspects of Fragrance and Aroma in Rice. Advances in Botanical Research. 56: 50-73.
- Arikit, S., Yoshihashi T., Wanchana, S., Tran T. , Uyen, Nguyen T. T. Huong, Wongpornchai, S., and Vanavichit, A. 2010. Deficiency in the amino aldehyde dehydrogenase encoded by GmAMADH2, the homologue of rice Os2AP, enhances 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline biosynthesis in soybeans (Glycine max L.). Plant Biotechnology Journal. 9: 75–87.
- Siangliw M., Toojinda T., Tragoonrung, S. and Vanavichit A. 2003. Thai Jasmine Rice
- Carrying QTLch9 is Submergence Tolerance. Annals of Botany. 91: 255-261.
- Kamolsukyunyong, W., Sukhaket, W., Ruanjaichon, V., Toojinda, T and Vanavichit, A. 2013. Single-feature polymorphism mapping of isogenic rice lines identifies the influence of terpene synthase on brown planthopper feeding preferences. Rice. 6:18.
- Thongjuea S., Ruanjaichon V., Bruskiewich R., Vanavichit A. 2009. RiceGeneThresher: A web-based application for mining genes underlying QTL in rice genome. Nucleic Acids Research. (37): 996-1000
- Leardkamolkarn V, Thongthep W, Suttiarporn P, Kongkachuichai R, Wongpornchai S, Vanavichit A. 2011. Chemopreventive properties of the bran extracted from a newly-developed Thai rice: The Riceberry. Food Chem. 125 (3): 978-985. Impact factor 3.334
The aromatic compound 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline-is the major potent flavor component of all aromatic rice. This present invention provides transgenic rice plants in which 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline is synthesize
Title: Transgenic rice plants with reduced expression of Os2AP and elevated levels of 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline
Inventor:Vanavichit; Apichart , Tragoonrung; Somvong (Pathumthani, TH), Toojinda; Theerayut , Wanchana; Samart , Kamolsukyunyong; Wintai Co-Assignee: National Science & Technology Development Agency and Kasetsart University